Inspector Career Opportunities with NextDay Inspect®
Join Our Team!
Rewarding Home Inspection Careers and Job Opportunities at NextDay Inspect®
Hiring Home Inspectors and Environmental Technicians
NextDay Inspect®, a leading home inspection, and an environmental testing company is seeking a licensed home inspector to join our team. Our ideal candidate is a team player whom is professional and has great people skills. Our licensed home inspector staff work on residential and commercial properties. Our goal is to empower our clients with the facts about their property and to educate our clients on maintenance opportunities that are present at the property.
Licensed home inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are equipped with the latest innovations in technology and receive continued education to stay current with industry changes. NextDay Inspect® provides service to clients throughout Northern Virginia, Washington D.C. and Maryland.
Certification and training will be provided if needed. Candidates with experience in the field are preferred and certification is a plus.
Licensed Home inspectors can apply by emailing us your resume.
Benefits & Requirements at NextDay Inspect®
See below for more details on the benefits and requirements of employment at NextDay Inspect®.
- Online scheduling through our website nextdayinspect.com
- Online marketing through NextDay Inspect® corporate initiatives
- In-house scheduling and customer care support available 7 days a week
- In-house tech support available 7 days a week
- Professional marketing materials including; Business Cards, Brochures, White Papers, Postcards and other forms of marketing material.
- Health, Dental, Optical Insurance benefits available to full-time licensed home inspectors
- Employer matching 401K retirement plan available to full-time licensed home inspectors
- $2 Million in insurance coverage including Errors & Omissions (E&O), General Liability, and Workers Compensation
- Business development and training available at no cost to licensed home inspectors
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- Certified Residential Inspector
- Certified Commercial Inspector
- Certified Radon Tester
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
- Certified Mold Inspector
- Licensed Home Inspector in Virginia or Maryland,
- Relevant College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience,
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize Items Effectively,
- Meticulous Attention to Detail,
- Excellent phone and face to face communications skills,
- Ability to explain both verbally and in writing the observations and defects found,
- Good knowledge of basic principals of physics,
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the functionality of Mechanical and Electrical Systems,
- Excellent task management and follow-up,
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable,
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of adversity,
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, and willingness to go the distance,
- Being proactive by acting without being told what to do and bringing new ideas to the company.
- Attend company designated training,
- Perform Residential property inspections according to company guidelines,
- Perform Commercial property inspections according to company guidelines,
- Take high-quality photos and videos of the property and all defects found,
- Prepare property inspection report with comments, observations, and repair recommendations,
- Participation in marketing to the general public, real estate, and insurance companies, etc.
- Based on Qualifications, Experience, and Performance
- Base + Commission + Bonus
- Full Benefits Package Available for W2 Inspectors.