Home Tips

Are you a current or new home owner? NextDay Inspect® provides tips for you that can save you some time, money and energy. These tips range from selling your home to fixing the knocking and thumping sounds in your walls and basement.

Schedule Your Inspection Today

What to Do In The Event Of Fire

What to Do In The Event Of Fire

What would you do in the event of fire? How would you react? These are some important questions you need to ask yourself. According to statistics, only 23% of families in the US know the answers to these questions, which is pretty low considering the remaining 77% have little to no idea what to do… Read More »What to Do In The Event Of Fire

Five Most Concerning Window Problems

Five Most Concerning Window Problems

Window Problems: We all know what a pain a faulty windowcan be. They can be leaky, drafty or squeaky, they’ll close when we need them to stay open, and open when we want to close them. If you are facing these issues with your windows, this list is just for you. Oh, and having your windows fixed before winter is a good way to keep your heating budget in check for this winter.

1 39 40 41

Get Home Maintenance Tips Like the Ones Below in Your Email By Signing Up!