A Pre-Settlement Inspection is the third phase in the New Construction Process. During this phase, our inspectors will check for any issues; before the final walk-through, the builder might have overlooked that. This is also called a Final Walk-Through Inspection
Why Get A Pre-Settlement Inspection?
A Pre-Settlement Inspection will help identify any issues that are found before moving into your new property. This is an important opportunity to ask your builder to fix these issues. It is also a good time to reach out to your builder with any questions or concerns about your new home
How will This Help me?
This will help minimize the number of issues found before settling into your new home. You want to live in a new home that is free of problems as much as possible.
Our inspector will check these areas during the Pre-Settlement phase
Shingles, Vent Caps, Flashing (Weatherproofing), Gutters, Eaves and Fascia
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation, and Insulation
- Exterior Siding Including EIFS
- Porch & Deck
- Attached Garage
- Foundation, Foundation Walls, Driveway, Walkway, Grading / Slope, Main Gas Valve
- HVAC System
- Water Heater
- Electrical System
- Outlets, Circuit Breaker Panel, Smoke Detectors
- Plumbing System
- Sinks, Toilets, Water Main, Exterior Faucets, Showers, Bathtubs, Drainage
- Built-In Appliances, Countertops, Cabinets
- Interior Rooms
- Ceilings, Floors, & Walls, Doors & Windows
Schedule Your Pre-Settlement Inspection Today
Want To Know More About The Other Phases in New Construction?
The other phases in New Construction are Foundation and Footing, Pre-Drywall Inspection, and 11th Month Warranty. Learn more about the other phases and how the inspection is conducted for each phase.