Professional Home Inspectors
Equipped for Success
Our inspectors are equipped with industry leading software for home inspection report writing, file management and office communications. The systems and tools our inspectors are equipped with serve to assist in their success as a home inspector.
Join Our Team Our Inspectors Experience Explosive Career Growth
We Encourage Our Inspectors to Aim High in Their Home Inspection Careers.
We Are a Proud V3-Certified Company and Welcome Veterans to Join Our Team
Professional Home Inspectors
Outstanding Careers Like Never Before!
Flexible & Rewarding Career Opportunities for Experienced Home Inspectors.
We are Actively Hiring Home Inspectors in Virginia, Maryland and Washington D.C.
Make More From Your Career
It's All About Teamwork & Communication
Prompt & Frequent Communication is a Core Value That Our Teams Share.
Office Team, Inspector Team and Management all Value Communication to Ensure Everyone is on the Same Page. We Believe Communication is the Most Valuable Tool at Our Disposal.
Why Join NextDay Inspect®?
A Summary of Benefits that Home Inspectors at NextDay Inspect® will receive
Dedicated Support Team
Marketing/Advertisement at no cost
As You Begin Your Career, You Will Acquire New Skills Related to Inspections
Home Inspectors at NextDay Inspect® Will Enjoy These Perks and Benefits
- Dedicated Support for Inspectors Include
- Office Team Handles All General Inquiries from Clients and Agents for Inspectors
- Senior Staff Inspector Provides Training and Quality Control Review on Home Inspectors Reports
- Technical Support Team Provides Assistance to Inspectors on Software Platforms Utilized by NextDay Inspect®
- Marketing & Advertising Team Handles All Marketing Initiatives for Inspectors
- Scheduling & Coordinating Team Handles All Appointment Setting for Inspectors
- A Precision Approach to Home Inspections
- Home Inspector Software – Home Inspector Pro
- Access to Industry-Leading Software to Manage Availability & View Scheduled Inspections
- Home Inspector Related Professional Development Assistance
- Inspectors are encouraged to replenish their knowledge and acquire new skills that will benefit both them and the company. We provide and promote training with programs in both Home Inspection and Environmental Inspection Services.
- $2 Million in insurance coverage including Errors & Omissions (E&O) and General Liability Insurance
- Full-Time Inspectors are Eligible to Receive Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance
- Full-Time Inspectors are Eligible to Receive Paid Time Off
- Retirement Account Matching Available for Full Time Inspectors
If you would like to know about what we offer, you can visit our profile page on Indeed and Glassdoor. Click on the buttons to be direct there.
We are always looking for licensed home inspectors in Northern Virginia and Richmond, Virginia. As property inspectors, you will provide a top to bottom inspections. You might be asked to do thermal imaging, moisture evaluation, radon testing, and other add-on services for our clients.
Are you a certified home inspector living in Pennsylvania? We are specifically looking for certified home inspectors in York, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, and the Hanover area. You will be inspecting both the exterior and interior of a property from the roof to the crawlspace. Additional services such as moisture evaluation might be performed too.
NextDay Inspect is looking to expand their service areas. We are currently looking for licensed property inspectors in Delaware, specifically, the Wilmington, Dover area. We also are looking to hire licensed inspectors living in the North Dover areas, as well. Our inspectors will perform a top to bottom inspection, and additional services may be performed too.
We are currently hiring licensed home inspectors in Maryland. In Maryland, we perform both residential and commercial properties. Both of these inspections will be top to bottom inspections. You will also perform additional services such as thermal imaging if the client asks for it.
We are currently hiring licensed home inspectors in New Jersey. We are looking to hire inspectors in the greater Trenton area. Our inspectors will perform a top to bottom inspection, and additional services may be performed too.
We are currently hiring licensed home inspectors in New York, specifically recruiting for the New York City, Long Island, Albany, Rochester, and Syracuse area. Our inspectors will perform a top to bottom inspection, and additional services such as radon testing or mold testing may be performed too.
We are currently hiring licensed home inspectors in North Carolina and looking to hire inspectors in the Raleigh and Charlotte area. Clients may require additional services such as radon testing, mold testing, and thermal imaging. You will provide these other services alongside a top to bottom home inspection.
We are recruiting home and commercial inspectors in all of the Washington D.C area. As an inspector in D.C, you will be performing exterior and interior inspections and helping the client and agents know more about the property being inspected. You might perform additional inspection services if the client needs it.
NextDay Inspect is currently looking for licensed home inspectors in our neighboring state, West Virginia. Very similar to the other service areas, you will be providing a top to bottom home inspection. You might be asked to perform additional add-on services as well, such as thermal imaging and moisture evaluations.