- Online scheduling through our website nextdayinspect.com
- Online marketing through NextDay Inspect® corporate initiatives
- In-house scheduling and customer care support available 7 days a week
- In-house tech support available 7 days a week
- Professional marketing materials including; Business Cards, Brochures, White Papers, Postcards and other forms of marketing material.
- Health, Dental, Optical Insurance benefits available to full-time licensed home inspectors
- Employer matching 401K retirement plan available to full-time licensed home inspectors
- $2 Million in insurance coverage including Errors & Omissions (E&O), General Liability, and Workers Compensation
- Business development and training available at no cost to licensed home inspectors
- Bi-Lingual (Spanish)
- Certified Residential Inspector
- Certified Commercial Inspector
- Certified Radon Tester
- Certified Indoor Air Quality Inspector
- Certified Mold Inspector
- Licensed Home Inspector in Virginia or Maryland,
- Relevant College Degree or Equivalent Work Experience,
- Ability to Multitask and Prioritize Items Effectively,
- Meticulous Attention to Detail,
- Excellent phone and face to face communications skills,
- Ability to explain both verbally and in writing the observations and defects found,
- Good knowledge of basic principals of physics,
- Comprehensive Knowledge of the functionality of Mechanical and Electrical Systems,
- Excellent task management and follow-up,
- Ability to be flexible and adaptable,
- Ability to remain calm under pressure and in the face of adversity,
- Demonstrate persistence, tenacity, and willingness to go the distance,
- Being proactive by acting without being told what to do and bringing new ideas to the company.
- Attend company designated training,
- Perform Residential property inspections according to company guidelines,
- Perform Commercial property inspections according to company guidelines,
- Take high-quality photos and videos of the property and all defects found,
- Prepare property inspection report with comments, observations, and repair recommendations,
- Participation in marketing to the general public, real estate, and insurance companies, etc.
- Based on Qualifications, Experience, and Performance
- Base + Commission + Bonus
- Full Benefits Package Available for W2 Inspectors.
Join Our Team
Perks and Benefits
No need to look nor stress over projects and clients. We take care of the complicated processes with our dedicated support team responsible for all advertising, marketing, and support efforts. We’ve got you covered from A – Z.
We believe a work-life balance is vital to our employee’s satisfaction at work. Inspectors can have a customized work schedule that can be adjusted to fit your life.
Inspectors are encouraged to replenish their knowledge and acquire new skills that will benefit both them and the company. We provide and promote training with programs in both Home Inspection and Environmental Inspection Services.
If you would like to know about what we offer, you can visit our profile page on Indeed and Glassdoor. Click on the buttons to be direct there.
We are always looking for licensed home inspectors in Northern Virginia and Richmond, Virginia. As property inspectors, you will provide a top to bottom inspections. You might be asked to do thermal imaging, moisture evaluation, radon testing, and other add-on services for our clients.
Are you a certified home inspector living in Pennsylvania? We are specifically looking for certified home inspectors in York, Gettysburg, Harrisburg, and the Hanover area. You will be inspecting both the exterior and interior of a property from the roof to the crawlspace. Additional services such as moisture evaluation might be performed too.
NextDay Inspect is looking to expand their service areas. We are currently looking for licensed property inspectors in Delaware, specifically, the Wilmington, Dover area. We also are looking to hire licensed inspectors living in the North Dover areas, as well. Our inspectors will perform a top to bottom inspection, and additional services may be performed too.
We are currently hiring licensed home inspectors in Maryland. In Maryland, we perform both residential and commercial properties. Both of these inspections will be top to bottom inspections. You will also perform additional services such as thermal imaging if the client asks for it.
We are recruiting home and commercial inspectors in all of the Washington D.C area. As an inspector in D.C, you will be performing exterior and interior inspections and helping the client and agents know more about the property being inspected. You might perform additional inspection services if the client needs it.
NextDay Inspect is currently looking for licensed home inspectors in our neighboring state, West Virginia. Very similar to the other service areas, you will be providing a top to bottom home inspection. You might be asked to perform additional add-on services as well, such as thermal imaging and moisture evaluations.
Office Administrative Assistant
Sterling, VA | Full-time | Salary: $28,000.00 to $32,000.00 /year
Route Driver / Field Representative
Sterling, VA | Part-time | Salary: $13.00 to $15.00 /hour
Licensed Home Inspector - Richmond
Richmond, VA | Full-time
Licensed Home Inspector - Wilmington
Wilmington, DE | Full-time
Licensed Home Inspector - Gettysburg
Gettysburg, PA | Full-time
Licensed Home Inspector - Charles Town
Charles Town, WV | Full-time
Apply as an Inspector Today
Fill out the form below to submit an application for the position you would like to apply for. Once submitted, our team will reach out to you regarding your application.