You are about to take a big step with your investment, whether it is residential or commercial property. Before you take that big step; however, you need to make sure that your home inspector is certified to provide the high standard of service that you require. At NextDay Inspect®, we are proud to be affiliated with the most prestigious associations and organizations in the United States for home inspectors.
NextDay Inspect® is proud to be affiliated and certified with the ASHI, the American Society of Home Inspector. ASHI is a non-profit organization that advocates high standards and code of ethics. It is the most respected professional association for home inspectors in North America and the reliable measure of professional home inspection.
- All members of ASHI have met the rigorous requirements by passing comprehensive written technical exams
- Performed a minimum of 250 professional fee-paid home inspections
- Abide by ASHI Code of Ethics
- Inspectors shall avoid conflicts of interest or activities that compromise, or appear to compromise, professional independence, objectivity, or inspection integrity.
- Inspectors shall act in good faith toward each client and other interested parties.
- Inspectors shall avoid activities that may harm the public, discredit themselves, or reduce public confidence in the profession.
You will be pleased to know that we are affiliated and certified with the world’s largest organization of residential and commercial property inspectors, namely InterNACHI, the International Association of Certified Home Inspectors.
- Pass InterNACHI’s rigorous and multidisciplinary inspection exams;
- Up to date on Continuing Education and well informed about changes in the industry
- Be fair, honest, impartial, and act in good faith in dealing with the public.
- Abide by the Code of Ethics and substantially follow the InterNACHI Standards of Practice
NextDay Inspect® is proud to be affiliated and certified with CCPIA, Certified Commercial Property Inspector Association. CCPIA is a non-profit organization that is composed of commercial property inspectors that follow the international standards of practice for inspecting commercial properties.
- Passed CCPIA's rigorous exams.
- Abide and Employ International Standards of Practice for Inspecting Commercial Properties (ComSOP) and Code of Ethics
- Listed on their Online Directory
- Be Fair, Honest, Impartial, and Act In Good Faith with the Public
To find us, put your zip code in the "Your Location" box and click on search.
NextDay Inspect® is proud to be a member of The American Association of Radon Scientists and Technologists (AARST). AARST is a nonprofit, professional organization of members who are dedicated to the highest standard of excellence and ethical performance of radon measurement, radon mitigation and transfer of radon information for the benefit of members, consumers and the public at large.
- AARST Members are typically industry practitioners, members of academic institutions, the staff of regulatory or environmental, health, energy or other governmental agencies.
NextDay Inspect® is certified by The National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP). NRPP is recognized as the nation’s leading certification program for radon professionals. In the mid-1990s the US EPA merged their three separately operated radon programs into a single program known as the US EPA Radon Proficiency Program (RPP) which evolved into the National Radon Proficiency Program (NRPP).
- Radon is a serious problem in many households across the United States.
- NRPP members are required to successfully complete extensive education and training courses and they have to pass rigorous exams in addition to proficiency tests.
- All NRPP certified members shall abide by the NRPP guidance and standards of practice, and follow EPA protocols for Radon and Radon Decay Product measurements and remediation.
NextDay Inspect® is a proud member of the Northern Virginia Association of Realtors or NVAR. As members of NVAR, we hold a strong presence in Northern Virginia.
- Adhere to Strict Codes Of Ethics
- Employ Professional Standards
- We are on the Online Directory and their RE+View Magazine
- We have Sentrilock Access
To find us, click on the button below and search for NextDay Inspect in the Company Name box.
Better Business Bureau has recognized NextDay Inspect® as an A+ accredited business. We are proud to have been recognized as an A+ provider. As a member of the Better Business Bureau network, we must follow their partner Code of Conduct, which stipulates:
- Start with Trust - by monitoring compliance through our administrative process.
- Maintain Legal and Regulatory Compliance
- Advertise Honestly
- Safeguard Data and Privacy
- Embody Integrity - by demonstrating a commitment to ethical practices.
There are pros — and then there are Top Pros. Top Pros are among the highest-rated, most popular professionals on Thumbtack. Only about 4% of Thumbtack professionals currently qualify for Top Pro status. NextDay Inspect® is proud to have been recognized as a Top Pro on Thumbtack.
Porch has recognized NextDay Inspect® as a Vetted Professional Provider. As a Vetted Professional on Porch, we have met the following criteria:
- The Vetted Pro must pass any additional background checks (including annual checks and the continued monitoring described above).
- The Vetted Pro must not have any homeowner complaints that have not been resolved within three business days after the homeowner initially contacts Porch with the complaint.
HomeGuide has recognized NextDay Inspect® as a best provider. We are proud to have been recognized as a Best Provider on HomeGuide. Best Providers are evaluated based on the following criteria:
- Experience - Years in business and education related to their field of expertise
- Professionalism - A dedication to quality work and outstanding customer service
- Reputation - Excellent recommendations from satisfied customers
- Engagement - Responsiveness and willingness to engage with customers