Get A Roof Inspection Done Today
Our International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) certified inspectors are trained to inspect your roof. The inspector will check the exterior of the roof and the interior of the roof by attic access.
Within the attic our inspector will check:
– Adequate Fasteners in the Attic
– Proper Installation of Roof Sheathing
– Any Improper Flashing around Roof Penetrations
– Any Deficiencies or Alterations of Rafters and Truss members
For the exterior of the roof, our inspector will check
– Drip Edge
– Attachment to the Sheathing
– Bumps, Buckling or Otherwise Uneven Shingle Placement
Why get a roof inspection?
You should get a roof inspection because:
- To Check for Proper Water Drainage
- To Check for Any Deficiencies Around the Roof
- To Avoid Having to Pay for Costly Damages
- Identify Roof Maintenance Opportunities
Check for Proper Water Drainage
Check for any Deficiencies around the Roof
Avoid Having to Pay for Costly Damages
Identify Roof Maintenance Opportunities
Please understand there are some limitations and we will not inspect every roof. Please contact the office for more details.
Take a Look at a Sample Report
Get an idea of the format and items that would be listed under a Roof Inspection.