Home Inspection - Commercial Property Inspection - Environmental Testing
Call Us At:
Text Us At:
We Offer Superior Inspection Services
Dedication Inspection Team
We offer top-notch inspection services with a dedicated team of inspectors who are licensed and trained to give you the best service possible.
Our team of inspectors take pride in their work and have the experience to provide you with the best possible inspection for any job. Contact us today for more information or to schedule.
Our inspection includes a comprehensive evaluation of the interior and exterior of the home, from the foundation to the ridge.
Our inspectors are trained to look closely at the roof and attic condition to identify any problem areas. Using an Eye Stick with GoPro Camera, our inspectors are able to safely inspect steep roofs with high elevation.
Our inspectors are trained to look closely at the foundation and grading at the home to identify any concern areas that can lead to moisture penetration and mold growth.
Our inspectors thoroughly evaluate all mechanical systems in the home including the Electrical Panel, HVAC, and Water Heater.
One Step Ahead
What Makes Us Unique
Home inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are licensed by the Department of Professional and Occupational Regulation (DPOR) for VA property inspections and the Department of Labor Licensing and Regulation (DLLR) for MD property inspections. Upon completing the on-site inspection the inspector will prepare a report, including annotated pictures and videos taken at the property, and arrows with commentary detailing the areas of concerns.
Our goal is to protect our clients’ interests by providing a thorough and detailed inspection of the property. Safeguarding our clients’ investment is our priority. We provide Residential Home Inspections, Commercial Building Inspections, Pre-Drywall Inspections, Radon Gas Testing, Air Quality, Electromagnetic Field Testing, and Mold Sampling.
We are passionate about educating our clients. We can help you at your home by inspecting it for potential problems and providing guidance on how to take care of it. Watch our video library to learn more about the ways we can help you at your home!
Property Inspection Services
Inspection Services Details
Evaluating the different aspects of the interior and exterior of your property is at the core of the NextDay Inspect services. The NextDay Inspect inspector will evaluate all structural and system components of the house from bottom to top, from the foundation to the roof. There are numerous items that have to be evaluated by our inspectors during the home inspection, such as:
• Property Site; grading and landscape
• Electrical Systems; electric service drop, electric panel, electric branch circuits, and electric wiring
• Gutters, downspouts, and Drainage
• Foundation walls, beams, joists, studs, and building Structure
• Decks, Porches, exterior doors, gates, and fences
• Interior and exterior stairs and rails
• Basements and Crawl Spaces
• Ceilings, Floors, and Walls
• Attics; roof structure, insulation, ventilation, electrical, and plumbing
• Roofs; covering material, roof penetrations, chimneys, venting stacks, skylights, and areas of roof penetration with metal flashing to prevent water intrusion.
• Plumbing Systems; water supply and wastewater pipes
Environmental Testing Details
Mold is organic growth in the building, moisture is the main cause of mold presence in a building. Therefore, at NextDay Inspect we provide both services; moisture evaluation and mold detection:
- Moisture Evaluations This constitutes a visual site evaluation of the areas you suspect of mold or moisture. Using a moisture meter and infrared camera, the inspector can help identify active leaks or areas with the potential for water intrusion. We will provide recommendations on how to correct these high-risk areas and help you decide if mold sampling would be beneficial at this time.
- Mold Sampling There are two classes of molding sampling;
(a) Swap & Bio-Tape
(b) Air Sampling
Air samples can be taken in each of your areas of concern. Laboratory analysis will indicate the types and amount of mold spores in the air if any. Swab samples can also be taken of visible growth on surfaces. The lab results will confirm whether or not the growth is mold, and provide details on the specific type and amount.
Residential & Commercial Inspections
Explore The Home Inspection Reports
The reports will include:
- Descriptions of various systems and components of the property
- Condition of the various systems and components of the property
- The implication of the defective condition
- Recommendation to the client addressing the defects
Report Writing Standards
COVID-19 Safety CERTIFIED
We Are COVID-19 Compliant
For a period of 5 years following the home inspection, this warranty protects against new leaks in the roof of the home. After deductible, repair costs are covered up to $3,000.
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals that you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90-day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty. Structural coverage up to $2,000 and Mechanical coverage up to $500.
We have Sewer Line Protection from SewerGard – the world leader in underground repair coverage. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $4,000.
If an inspector performs a full home inspection for you in compliance with the inspector’s designated standards of practice, and you later find a deficiency that was required to be inspected and is not in the original home inspection report, then Porch will reimburse you as described below, up to the cost of the inspection fee ($1000 maximum).
we will assist you During & After The Home Inspection
We provide assistance to our clients after the home inspection is complete. Home maintenance books and home warranties are available for purchase. We have a dedicated staff to answer your questions.
What People Say About Us
You Deserve One Of The Best Home Inspectors
with Training & experience
View Our Certifications
Licensed & Highly Trained Inspectors
Our inspectors licensed and highly trained to provide specialized services.
Certified Roof Inspector
Certified Residential Inspector
Certified Structure & Foundation Inspector
Certified New Construction Inspector