Home Inspection - Commercial Property Inspection - Environmental Testing
Phone: (703) 450-6398
Text: (703) 350-4118
Our inspectors are trained to look closely at the roof and attic condition to identify any problem areas. Using an Eye Stick with GoPro Camera, our inspectors are able to safely inspect steep roofs with high elevation.
Our inspectors are trained to look closely at the foundation and grading at the home to identify any concern areas that can lead to moisture penetration and mold growth.
Our inspectors thoroughly evaluate all mechanical systems in the home including the Electrical Panel, HVAC, and Water Heater.
Our inspectors will thoroughly inspect the appliances at the home and the laundry systems for proper operation and and determine what repairs or adjustments will be needed to ensure they work to their full potential.
Your plumbing system is put through rigorous testing during a home inspection. Inspectors thoroughly evaluate and test the faucets, drains, traps, vent stacks and vent pipes to ensure that the plumbing systems are well-maintained and working correctly.
During a home inspection, your inspector will thoroughly review the safety and functionality of your electrical system. The inspector will check the outlets, switches and GFCI (ground-fault circuit interrupters) to ensure they are working as intended. Inspectors look for malfunctions or potential issues that may be a danger to residents.
What Makes Us Unique
Our goal is to protect our clients’ interests by providing a thorough inspection of the property. Safeguarding our clients’ investment is our priority.
Home inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are licensed and highly trained. Inspectors at NextDay Inspect® are ASHI Certified and InterNachi Certified and specialize in residential, commercial and new construction pre-drywall inspections.
Providing our clients with a detailed inspection report that is easy to understand is important. We want our clients to receive actionable information.
Environmental Specialists at NextDay Inspect® provide radon testing and mold testing services. Environmental Specialists are NRSB Certified and IAC2 Certified.
Inspection Service Information
Evaluating the different aspects of the interior and exterior of your property is at the core of the NextDay Inspect services. The NextDay Inspect inspector will evaluate all structural and system components of the house from bottom to top, from the foundation to the roof. There are numerous items that have to be evaluated by our inspectors during the home inspection, such as:
• Property Site; grading and landscape
• Electrical Systems; electric service drop, electric panel, electric branch circuits, and electric wiring
• Gutters, downspouts, and Drainage
• Foundation walls, beams, joists, studs, and building Structure
• Decks, Porches, exterior doors, gates, and fences
• Interior and exterior stairs and rails
• Basements and Crawl Spaces
• Ceilings, Floors, and Walls
• Attics; roof structure, insulation, ventilation, electrical, and plumbing
• Roofs; covering material, roof penetrations, chimneys, venting stacks, skylights, and areas of roof penetration with metal flashing to prevent water intrusion.
• Plumbing Systems; water supply and wastewater pipes
Environmental Service Information
Mold is organic growth in the building, moisture is the main cause of mold presence in a building. Therefore, at NextDay Inspect we provide both services; moisture evaluation and mold detection:
- Moisture Evaluations This constitutes a visual site evaluation of the areas you suspect of mold or moisture. Using a moisture meter and infrared camera, the inspector can help identify active leaks or areas with the potential for water intrusion. We will provide recommendations on how to correct these high-risk areas and help you decide if mold sampling would be beneficial at this time.
- Mold Sampling There are two classes of molding sampling;
(a) Swap & Bio-Tape
(b) Air Sampling
Air samples can be taken in each of your areas of concern. Laboratory analysis will indicate the types and amount of mold spores in the air if any. Swab samples can also be taken of visible growth on surfaces. The lab results will confirm whether or not the growth is mold, and provide details on the specific type and amount.
We help our clients after the home inspection is complete. We invite our clients to a Free Lifetime account to Home Binder, a digital home maintenance binder. Home maintenance books and home warranties are available for purchase. We have a dedicated staff to answer your questions.
Residential & Commercial Inspections
Explore The Home Inspection Reports
The reports will include:
- Descriptions of various systems and components of the property
- Condition of the various systems and components of the property
- The implication of the defective condition
- Recommendation to the client addressing the defects
Report Writing Standards
We are passionate about educating our clients. We can help you at your home by inspecting it for potential problems and providing guidance on how to take care of it. Watch our video library to learn more about the ways we can help you at your home!
For a period of 5 years following the home inspection, this warranty protects against new leaks in the roof of the home. After deductible, repair costs are covered up to $3,000.
You need more than just a home inspection, you need the professionals that you can depend on even after the job is done. That’s why we back all of our inspections with a 90-day Limited Structural and Mechanical Warranty. Structural coverage up to $2,000 and Mechanical coverage up to $500.
We have Sewer Line Protection from SewerGard – the world leader in underground repair coverage. Buy with confidence and worry less knowing that main water and sewer collapses and breaks are covered, up to $4,000.
If an inspector performs a full home inspection for you in compliance with the inspector’s designated standards of practice, and you later find a deficiency that was required to be inspected and is not in the original home inspection report, then Porch will reimburse you as described below, up to the cost of the inspection fee ($1000 maximum).
You Deserve One Of The Best Home Inspectors
with Training & experience