Deck Inspection by Certified Inspectors
Whether you’ve built a deck yourself or hired a professional contractor, A deck inspection is essential to ensure the safety and longevity of this great home entertainment structure. Our International Association of Certified Home Inspectors (InterNACHI) and American Society of Home Inspectors (ASHI) certified inspectors are trained to inspect your deck for critical safety features and structural durability.
Our Inspector will look for:
– Proper Attachment to Home
– Adequate Spacing for the Deck Boards
– Sufficient Bracing underneath
– Infill Spacing between Baluster
– Secure Posts and Soil Integrity
– Stair Treads and Graspable Handrails
– Safe Clearance from Power Line Electrical
– Lighting Features and more.
We also perform inspections on balconies and patios to help ensure the maximum safety of these components of the home. Don’t let your outdoor gathering run the risk of being a potential disaster; schedule your stand-alone deck inspection at NextDay Inspect® today!
Take a Look at a Sample Report
Get an idea of the format and items that would be listed under a Deck Inspection.