Annual Home maintenance Inspection
As a homeowner, you want to make sure everything in your home is in working order. Like cars, homes require regular care and maintenance as parts of your home will wear out or break down. Get an Annual Home Maintenance Inspection every year to ensure your home stays in good condition.
Is It Any Different From A Regular Home Inspection?
No. Our Annual Home Maintenance Inspection is the same as a regular home inspection. We will be inspecting from top to bottom and noting any potential defects we find on the during the home inspection.
- Shingles, Vent Caps, Flashing (Weatherproofing), Gutters, Eaves and Fascia
- Structural Components
- Attic, Ventilation, and Insulation
- Exterior Siding Including EIFS
- Porch & Deck
- Attached Garage
- Foundation, Foundation Walls, Driveway, Walkway, Grading / Slope, Main Gas Valve
- HVAC System
- Water Heater
- Electrical System
- Outlets, Circuit Breaker Panel, Smoke Detectors
- Plumbing System
- Sinks, Toilets, Water Main, Exterior Faucets, Showers, Bathtubs, Drainage
- Built-In Appliances, Countertops, Cabinets
- Interior Rooms
- Ceilings, Floors, & Walls, Doors & Windows
Not sure how much repairs will cost you? Pair an annual home maintenance inspection with a Repair Estimate Report, and receive a digital report containing repairs costs for elements in your home, item by item.
Benefits of Getting An Annual Home Maintenance Inspection
Catch Problems Early
Budget Time & Money
Easier To Sell Home
Home Maintenance Books
When you schedule an annual home maintenance inspection with us, we will give you a free set of home-maintenance books. These books are normally a $25 offer, but we’ll give them to you as part of your home inspection. The home maintenance books we will send you are:
- How To Operate Your Home
- Home Maintenance Manual
The annual home maintenance inspection will help you identify problems and opportunities in your home and after the inspection, we will give you a book. The book will teach you what to look out for in your home, how to properly maintain each system, and how to keep your home in top condition.
To learn more about these home maintenance books, click here