NextDay Inspect is Certified to Make Sure You're Properly Protected During Our Home Inspections
This badge lets you know that our inspectors know the best practices and procedures, along with the recommendations to help themselves and their clients safe and healthy during these current times.
Due to the recent developments of the COVID-19 (Coronavirus), NextDay Inspect is actively taking the necessary preventative actions for the safety and well-being of our valued clients and employees. We are monitoring the situation closely, and we believe that it is crucial to be transparent about how we are adjusting to safely navigate through the circumstances.
We have been able to adapt to this situation through the use of modern technology, and our proactive ability to respond to COVID-19. Among our preventative actions, we are implementing the following:
- Following current CDC recommendations, social distancing of 6 feet is strongly encouraged to be maintained between all parties.
- Handshakes must be avoided and can be substituted with waving.
- We are keeping in accordance with health guidelines as recommended by the CDC, including cleaning hands frequently with alcohol-based hand sanitizers and/or soap and water.
- Payments can be made online via credit/debit cards if you are unable to attend the inspection.
- Only essential parties, such as the client, agent, and inspector, are recommended to attend the inspection. Any nonessential parties are requested to avoid attending the inspection.
We are committed to taking the necessary actions in responding to COVID-19 and in caring for the well-being of our clients and employees as our top priority. Some of the additional steps that we are implementing are the following:
- Payments can be made online via credit/debit cards to prevent the exchange of physical cash/checks.
- If the only possible way of payment is cash or check, then upon receipt, the payment will be deposited in a special sanitized bag that will be disregarded after receipt and the check or cash will be sanitized.
- Please rest assured that if any of our inspectors display symptoms, he/she will be asked to seek medical attention and stay home until complete recovery.
- If you display any signs of illness, we recommend you do not attend the inspection and seek medical attention.
- Rest assured that if the Realtor or the client does not attend the inspection, the quality of the inspection will not be compromised. In addition, the inspector and the office team will be available via phone or electronic communications to clarify and address any concerns you might have.
- Refrain from touching any part of your face before properly sanitizing your hands.
NextDay Inspect will continue to hire for positions that are currently open. To maintain continuity, we have increased our regular cleaning cadence to ensure that all rooms and surfaces in the office are appropriately sanitized throughout the day. In order to adapt to the evolving circumstances, we encourage all in-person inquiries to first connect with NextDay Inspect to confirm a visit or postpone it. We advise any visitors to cancel an appointment if you have recently traveled to an impacted area or feel ill.
Our operations team will be focused on supporting all candidates in the event that there are any foreseeable changes.
We encourage all in-person inquiries to first connect with NextDay Inspect to confirm a visit or postpone it. We will be advising all visitors to cancel an appointment if you have recently traveled to an impacted area.
Please contact [email protected] or call our office directly at
(703) 450-6398 if you have any concerns or questions.